Need help reviewing your business to improve profitability and customer value offering? Our team will bring the right people together to review and improve any one or all areas of your sales, marketing, pricing, channel & supplier management. A clear focus on adding value in the eyes of your customers, while developing competitive advantages are the hallmark of our output.
Strategy & Organization
Get a fresh look at your organizational capability and ability to deliver what you promote.
Enhance your current sales and service strategy to focus on financially demonstrated value that sets you apart from your competition.
Review your organization's effectiveness at creating implementable plans and improve collaboration across your enterprise.
Is your take to market strategy meeting your goals? Are your current channel partners capable of promoting your products?
Channel strategy reviews including market penetration, channel capability, channel compensation plans and Preferred Partner programs
Key Account Management
Account selection, valuation, cost to serve and sales strategy reviews.
Sales force deployment modeling, customer penetration strategies, account management and financial impact strategies.
Negotiation and selling strategies.
- Value Identification and Selling Skills to maximize your sales efforts.
- Account and Territory Management to gain productivity with your sales force
- Channel Management and Engagement Training to get the most out of your 'take to market' partnerships.
- Negotiation Skills and Strategies
- Market and Cost to Serve Analysis to insure cost effective sales efforts
- Product Integration and Sales Strategies to help your sales team understand how to sell new products
- Inside sales training programs to develop inside sellers and optimize customer service associates to 'upsell' and increase revenue
Sales Team Development
Sales and customer service team dynamics determine results. Dynamic reviews of working relationships as the customer experiences them.
Sales team leadership and operational efficiency reviews. Retention and successor planning reviews.
Market and Cost to Serve analysis to insure cost effective sales effforts
Acquired or Integrated Product sales strategies, including compensation models, training and customer penetration strategy.
Suppliers make or break your business as you seek to add value to your customers. We will assess your supplier base and recommend improvements for both you and your suppliers.
Supplier compensation models, Preferred Partner strategies, product positioning and promotion activities.
Value added services as collaborative partners.